Due to the fact I’m going into the summer between my sophomore and junior year of high school, I have some goals set for myself. My exams have kept me busy for the latest weeks. I plan on hitting it hard this summer. I will be working, usually, from 11 to 5 Monday-Friday for my family’s business. With that being said, here are my goals for this summer:
- Go to the gym 5 times a week to improve my health.
- Eat NO junk food during the week to improve my diet and lose more weight.
- 1 of the 5 days of going to the gym, improve my three pointer to become more of threat.
- Read for 30-60 minutes 4 days a week to improve my SAT scores and reading ability.
- Write 4 days a week to improve my writing skills and grow this blog, The Quarterblogger.
I’m not sure if anyone will read this, but it’s more for me anyways.